When you’re ready to search for a new home, start here. Using this link gives you access to real-time listings on the MLS, so you won’t see homes that have already sold (which you might find on other sites that aren’t updated in real-time). If you’re considering relocating to Grand Rapids, you’ll be pleased to know that West Michigan boasts world-class golf and beaches, a plethora of art and museums, and farm-to-table restaurants that deliver incredibly fresh, delicious meals. Add sporting, cultural, and year-round community events, and there’s never a shortage of exciting things to do in Grand Rapids.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here are a few of the many accolades Grand Rapids has received in recent years:
- Underappreciated Cities You Should Totally Move To (Thrillist)
- Best Cities for Small Business Owners-#10 (Value Penguins)
- 52 Places to Go (New York Times)
- 100 Best Places to Live – #19 (USA TODAY)
- Best City to Raise a Family (Forbes)
- Best Motorcycle Locations in the US – #20 (The Revver)
- Top 10 Beer and Wine Metro Areas – #3 (Infogroup)
- Top 10 US Travel Destinations (Lonely Planet)
- Beer City USA (National Polls)
- Best Beer Scene (USA TODAY)
- Best Beer Town (USA TODAY)
1555 Arboretum S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49546